During my relatively short blogging journey (3 months) I came across many fantastic blogs, and virually met a lot of inspiring artists from around the World. They are the people and their blogs whose journeys and work I decided to follow and in most cases learn, take the inspiration from, improve, discover and draw on their experience. Today I would like to thank to Sally W. Donatello, whom a followed to take the inspiration from and always admire her fantastic artwork. Sally followed my blog too and nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am lost for words, as within this short journey my blog has received your recognition, and I am grateful! This award brings a huge inspiration and also a message, that what I currently do, I do it right! (I hope :) haha )
As part of the rules of the award, I am asked to write seven things about me. So, here we go:
1. I love travelling and if I could, I would pack my rucksack (into my car) and start travelling now.
2. I love fashion, in a healthy way.
3. If I had pursued my real dream, I would be working in a studio or out there in the world taking photos for various magazines.
4. I would love to have my own garden, currently happy with a balcony.
5. Beautiful weather inspires me to push myself as hard as I possibly can, starting with the gym at 6.00 am
6. Driving F1 car is my dream.
7. I love baking cakes. yum!
My nominees (in no particular order):